Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    Dude, I just looked and all slots for all teams say empty. ????

    Edit: If I look at draft results I see the teams but it still says empty on the teams rosters page. Weird.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    Mines the same way, just thought it might be loading or something, first one i've done...so I don't know.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    Now that you mention it I'd say that's what it is. It's like in the NASCAR leagues the race will be over for hours before official final scores are posted. Slow.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    When I look at the teams I see a lot of recognizable names on all the teams but mine. On mine the only name I recognize is Garnett. Like I told ya, I don't know shiz about basketball.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    Are they showing up now? I could tell you if yours is okay, plus I'd like to see mine too lol.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    They are there, I have already set my roster for tomorrow. You may need to click on tomorrows games and scroll to bottom and it should have the players. I had to play around for a minute before they came up. I even went to the drop/add players and you can see them there too.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    Ahhh I see them now, niiiiice. Don't know if I should start Gasol in his first game back, ****, already going to be thinking way too much about this.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    SBG you have a pretty good team. A ****load of good forwards!

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    "Pretty good," eh? Thanks for the vote of confidence. lol

    So let me see if I've got this straight. With rotisserie (makes me hungry just saying it...lol) scoring we don't play "traditional" games (Team A vs. Team B)?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Forum Fantasy Basketball

    Well I mean it's stacked with forwards, really good forwards, I'd just work on getting a couple guards or something IMO. But then again, with those guys, you'll probably be okay racking up points and rebounds.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •